What’s Happening in Binghamton
The annual Apple Festival is this Saturday from 10am till 4pm on Washington Avenue in Endicott, crafts, music and all things apple. Check out more events here.
Come on down and support the local community this year at the apple fest a great time for all and a great way to end summer and to kickoff Fall! Crafts, lots of apple treats and live music from the Gravelding Brothers and Kolby Oakely. Come as you are, everyone is welcome! Located on Endicott’s fine Washington Ave this Saturday.
Here’s a list of community events over the next week
- Union Endicott’s Class of ’81 will hold its 35th reunion on Friday, September 23rd at Kelly’s, and Saturday, September 24th at Country Pines. For more information contact Jeannie Taladay Baldwin at 341-5892.
- There will be a Benefit/Poker Run for Brandon Schmidt – who is recovering from treatment for Leukemia – on Sunday, September 18th at MicBree’s Crosstown Tavern in Starlight, P-A. Sign-in is from 10a.m. to noon, with a chicken barbeque at 3. Donation is twenty dollars for riders, ten dollars for passengers, or ten dollars for barbeque only. Refreshments, door prizes, raffles and poker. Everyone welcome on two or four wheels.
- This year’s Angel in the Outfield co-ed softball tournament to benefit the Mental Health Association of the Southern Tier is Saturday, September 17th starting at 10a.m. at the 17c Sports Complex in Endicott. Softball, music, raffles and food. For more information or to register a team call Patrick Carter at 607-349-0523.
- Chenango Animal Hospital is conducting an ongoing fundraiser through early December to raise money for Military Working Dogs and their handlers. To donate stop in to Chenango Animal Hospital, 92 Chenango Bridge Road, Binghamton. For more information call the hospital at 607-2040856 and ask for Leanna.
- Join the 3rd Annual SAVE Walk, Saturday, September 17th beginning at 11a.m. at Dorchester Park, Whitney Point. The event raises money to help spread a message to young adults regarding symptoms of depression. To learn more call Jody Pangburn at 607-222-8262.
If you would like to add your event to the list, let us know about it 2 weeks in advance. Fax us at 772-9806 or firstname.lastname@example.org