What’s Happening in Binghamton
Looking for things to do in our community? Here’s what's going on around the Greater Binghamton area over the next week.
- The Humane Society’s Woofstock will be held on Saturday, June 20th, from 2-10pm at En-Joie Golf Course, 722 W Main Street, Endicott. Tickets can be purchased in advance for eight dollars at the Humane Society, Orlando’s, Music City, and the Topper Eatery and Saloon, or, for ten dollars at the door the day of the event, children under 10 are free. Enjoy a day of basket raffles, face painting, and animals, with the whole family.
- The 2015 Senior Picnic and Fun Fest is on Wednesday June 24th at SUNY Broome beginning at 10am, Cooking demonstrations, bingo,activities, live music there will also be a chicken BBQ available for a $4 contribution per person before July 24th 778-2411
- The Chenango Country Rabies Clinic will be holding a clinic on Wednesday June 24th from 5:30p to 7:00p at the New Berlin Village Fire House. Rabies clinics are free, donations are gratefully accepted.
- The First Ward Action Council's 31st Annual Spaghetti Dinner will be Thursday June 25th from 4:30p to 6:30p at the First Ward American Legion on Clinton & Grace Streets in Binghamton, Adults $5 5-12 $3 Under 5 free.
- The American Red Cross will be offering free babysitter's training for youths ages 11 to 15 on Saturday June 27th from 9am to 4pm at the Red Cross office at 620 E. Main St.Endicott. The cost is $85 which includes a Babysitter's Training Certificate, handbook and CD ROM, participants are asked to bring a bag lunch, to register call 1-800-733-2767.
- Join “Rockin’ to Help!” a benefit for the Tarbox family, on June 28th from 4 to 9pm at the Choconut Inn, route 267, Choconut, P-A. Food, fun, and four bands, along with raffles, 50/50, and an auction. Admission is ten dollars at the door.
- Thompson United Methodist Church, 586 Main Street, Thompson, P-A, is having a roast beef supper, Saturday June 27th at 5 pm. Donation is eleven dollars for adults, 5-50 for children six through twelve, children 5 and under are free. eat in or take out. All are welcome.
- The Hungry Ear, a monthly library program celebrating the art of the short story, will present its June stories on Monday, June 29th at 5:30pm at the Broome County Public Library.
If you would like to add your event to the list, let us know about it 2 weeks in advance. Fax us at 772-9806 or firstname.lastname@example.org