What’s Happening in Binghamton
Here is a list of community events going on around the Greater Binghamton area over the next week.
- The UE High School Drama Club presents “Check Please” and “It’s Not You, It’s Me” – two one-act plays on December 15th and 16th at 7pm at the UE High School Auditorium, 1200 East Main Street, Endicott. Tickets are five dollars for students and seven dollars for adults, and can be purchased at the door.
- The United Presbyterian Church, 42 Chenango Street, is hosting a Paddle Party, December 10th beginning at noon. Admission is five dollars and includes four bidding paddles. Proceeds benefit disabled individuals in our community. For advance tickets call 722-5971.
- Our Lady of Sorrows Church, 801 Main Street, Vestal, presents a free evening of Inspirational Music in Celebration of the church’s 75th anniversary, on December 11th a 3pm.
- Susquehanna Valley schools is inviting senior citizens to a holiday luncheon, December 13th at 1pm. Turkey and all the trimmings, plus musical entertainment, all for three dollars. You can call ahead for reservations at 775-0303.
- Binghamton Classic Films presents Love Me Tonight, December 10th at 7pm at Tichener Hall on the SUNY Broome campus. Suggested donation is three dollars for the general public; two dollars for students, seniors, and members.
- The Oxford American Legion Post 376, 17 South Washington Ave, Oxford, is hosting an all-you-can-eat breakfast and a visit from Santa on Sunday, December 18th from 7:30 to 11:00am. Breakfast cost is seven dollara for adults, six dollars for senior citizens, five dollars for children 7 to 12, kids six and under are free.
- Maine American Legion Post 1390, 2419 Route 26, Maine, hosts a breakfast with Santa including free pictures, on December 18th from 8am until noon. Adults five dollars, children three dollars, under sevens are free, veterans with proof are four dollars.
- Guthrie Scholarship applications are now available for area high school senior. Applications can be obtained at Guthrie dot org slash press dash releases, at school guidance departments, and from Guthrie offices in Sayre. Deadline for submission is January 20th 2017.
- Support the Hope 607 Project which helps individuals and families in recovery from drug substance abuse by visiting 607 dot com.
If you would like to add your event to the list, let us know about it 2 weeks in advance. Fax us at 772-9806 or firstname.lastname@example.org