What’s Happening in Binghamton [VIDEO]
Binghamton’s first ever Comedy Crawl will take place on April 1st with free stand up comedy events at three downtown venues.
More than a dozen total comedians will perform during the event, formatted similar to a bar crawl, with the first show at Water Street Brewing Company at 6pm, The Place on Court at 7pm, and Atomic Tom’sat 8pm. An after party featuring more stand up comedy and karaoke takes place at 10pm at Matty B’s, 116 Glenwood Ave, Binghamton.
Check out an exclusive interview with some of the participants of tonights event below.
Here’s a list of community events over the next week
- Harpursville United Methodist Church holds a baked ham dinner April 9th from 4:30 to 6:30 at the stone church on Route 79 next to the fire station. Eight dollars for adults; three-fifty for children 5 through 12; kids under 5 are free.
- The Broome County Public Library opens their new Creation Station beginning April 11th. This space is open to the public and will include computers, printers, a sewing machine and a Cricut machine and is designed to encourage creative endeavors. For days and times call the library at 778-6451.
- A public hearing on the Village of Johnson City Tentative Budget for 2016-17 Fiscal Year will be held April 12th at 7pm at Village Hall, 243 Main Street.
- Little Meadows United Methodist Church holds a rummage and bake sale April 9th form 9am to 2pm at 843 Pennsylvania Ave, Little Meadows. Lunch available. Bag sale begins at 1pm.
- Sanitaria Springs Fire Company holds a spaghetti dinner April 9th starting at 4pm. All you can eat. Adults seven dollars; kids 5 through 12 are five dollars; kids under five are free.
- The Madrigal Choir of Binghamton presents “Tanzen and Singen: Music in Motion” April 9th at 3pm at the Endicott Performing Arts Center, 102 Washington Ave, Endicott. Get tickets at the door and at various locations. Fifteen dollars for adults; five dollars for students with ID; thirty-five dollars for a family. Visit Madrigal Choir dot com for ticket locations.
- Broome County Office for Aging presents a “Savvy Saving Seniors Workshop” April 12th at 12:15 at Northern Broome Senior Center, 12 Strong Place, Whitney Point; and on April 19th at 10a.m. at Lourdes on Shippers Road, Vestal. Call 778-2411 for more information.
- The Binghamton University Crew Club holds its annual John McKenna Memorial 5k, April 9th at Recreation Park, Binghamton, which raises money for various military assistance causes. For more information call Alec Weidman at 585-645-4499.
If you would like to add your event to the list, let us know about it 2 weeks in advance. Fax us at 772-9806 or firstname.lastname@example.org