What Is Your Favorite TV Quote
Everyone has some sort of TV quote or saying they really like and sometimes use in a conversation, right? Well, I do.
My problem is the same as telling a joke. I forget the complete joke or quote and really screw it up. That's embarrassing. And that's why I rarely tell a joke. Is there a name for this type of condition, or am I just losing my memory as I get older?
I thought is would be cool to see some of your favorite quotes or sayings, whether they be from someone famous or you may have created it yourself? Comment below or on our Facebook page.
While I don't have any cool quotes or sayings myself, here are a few that I really like in no particular order (warning - many are quotes from The Office):
1. "Don't Have a Cow" - Bart Simpson - The Simpsons
2. “I got six numbers, one more and it would have been a complete phone number.” - Kevin Malone - The Office
3. “Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have. Wait … I worry what you heard was, Give me a lot of bacon and eggs. What I said was, give me all the bacon and eggs you have. Do you understand?” - Ron Swanson - Parks & Recreation
4. “Sometimes I’ll start a sentence and I don’t even know where it’s going. I just hope I find it along the way.” – Michael Scott - The Office
5. “I’m not sleeping, I’m inspecting the inside of my eyelids.” - Hawkeye Pierce - M*A*S*H
6. “I’m not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.” – Michael Scott - The Office
7. “I grew up on a farm. I have seen animals having sex in every position imaginable. Goat on chicken. Chicken on goat. Couple of chickens doing a goat, couple of pigs watching.” - Dwight Schrute - The Office
8. “If my dog had your face, I’d shave his butt and teach him to walk backwards”. - Corporal Klinger - M*A*S*H
9. "Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'cause of the leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P." - Adrian Cronauer - Good Morning Vietnam
10. "Just remember, every time you look up at the moon, I too will be looking at the moon. Not the same moon, obviously. That’s impossible." - Andy Dwyer - Parks & Recreation