Hot Cross Run is Coming June 18th
Hot Cross Run is a great way to tighten up those buns, or start on reducing that spare tire, or muffin top, while getting out of the house and enjoying a few hours at Otsiningo Park on Saturday June 18th .
This is a very simple event and you don’t have to be an athlete to participate.
Hot Cross Run is divided into three easy parts, a 15 minute Hot Yoga session, a 15 minute Crossfit routine, and a two-mile run or walk.
Here are a couple suggestions of what you should bring.
- Comfortable Clothes - Wear clothes that won’t restrict your mobility, the weather will probably be warm, so shorts will probably be an option or sweat pants.
- Comfortable Shoes - Wear footwear that is exercise friendly, avoid new sneakers that could cause blisters or irritation, I recommend wearing something that is broken in.
- Exercise Matt - The Yoga portion will be on the grass, so you may want to bring an exercise matt to sit on while doing this portion of the event.
- Bottled Water – a few bottles or a container of water to replenish yourself.
- Sunscreen – We do get sun in Binghamton, so carry some sunscreen with you in the event you need it.
Hot Cross Run is Saturday June 18th 10a to 3p at Otsiningo Park in Binghamton
We hope you’ll consider joining us for a fun event with proceeds to benefit the Southern Tier Aids Program.