Photogs: Broome County Parks Winter Photo Contest Is On
One of the many things I looked into for a career when I was young and exploring different career paths, I thought about the profession of photography. I was interested in taking pictures, but unfortunately, I wasn't very good at taking interesting photos, so that career future was scratched off my list.
Maybe you are a photographer either professionally or as an amateur. The Broome County Parks is looking for anyone who loves to take pictures to enter their 2nd annual winter photo contest which began at the beginning of the year.
The fall contest was a great success and you can view the photos from the winners on the Go Broome County website to get an idea of what to submit. For the winter photo contest, there are two categories - Winter is Coming and Happy Holidays.
Go Broome County lists these requirements for your photo entry:
• One submission per person.
• Photos in landscape format are preferred but portrait format is accepted.
• Photos must be taken in a Broome County Park during Winter between January 2nd and March 6th, 2023.
• Open to anyone of any age.
• Submissions that do not meet requirements will be disqualified.
• Photo must be clearly focused on scenery or wildlife.
• Photo can be in black and white or color with minimal edits.
Email your photo to email to email@example.com, and be sure to include your name, address, phone, email address, the title of your photo plus where and when your photo was taken.
The Broome County Parks Department website states to submit your photo no later than March 6th, 2023. The Broome County Parks staff will choose the winning entries and each winner will receive park swag and a Shelter Rental or Campsite.
The Tallest Peaks Of Each Southern Tier County (And A Few From Northeast Pennsylvania)
The 12 Best Broome County Hiking Trails
Then and Now: Outside The Binghamton Area