Best Halloween Haunted Attractions in the Southern Tier
Looking for a frightfully good time this Halloween season? Check out our list of spooky attractions in the Southern Tier area.
This is one of the area's premiere haunted attractions. It was created by the ghouls at the Southern Tier Independence Center and located in the dark cool basement halls of their building on Binghamton's East Side. Walk the Haunted Halls of Horror, if you dare.
- Opening Night: Friday, October 9th, 2015
- Times: Every Friday & Saturday (7-10pm) through Halloween night. Saturday, October 24th open late until 1am.
- Location: 135 East Frederick Street, Binghamton, New York, 13904
The Zoo's annual adult event invites you to take an evening stroll throw the zoo while meeting up with ghost, mad ghouls, monsters, and horrific scenes.
- Opening Night: Friday, October 16th, 2015
- Times: Friday & Saturday, October 16th & 17th - October 23rd & 24th from 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm. Last tickets sold at 9:00 pm.
- Location: Binghamton Zoo at Ross Park, 185 Park Ave, Binghamton, NY
This is one of the largest walk-through haunted attractions in Upstate New York. Enjoy special effects, eerie sounds, and hideous creatures.
- Opening Night: Friday, October 2nd, 2015
- Times: Every Friday & Saturday (7-10pm) through Halloween night.
- Location: 1543 Maple Ave, Elmira, New York, 14901
Selected as a 'must see' haunt, this three-part attraction features a haunted house, trail and circus.
- Opening Night: Saturday, September 26th, 2015
- Times: Every Friday & Saturday (7-11pm) through Halloween night. Sunday, October 11th also opened 7-11pm.
- Location: 3037 State Route 352, Big Flats, New York 14814
This is one of my personal favorites! Take a hayride into the woods where the nightmare begins. The 'horrific' journey will put you face-to-face with many horror legends, zombies, and possessed individuals.
- Opening Night: Friday, September 18th, 2015
- Times: Every Friday & Saturday (6pm-1am) and Sunday (6pm-11pm) through Sunday, November 1st.
- Location: 460 Green Grove Road, Scranton, PA 18447
Enter at your own risk. Don't say we didn't warn you...