Traffic Alerts Issued for Broome County Highway Work
Drivers are being advised to prepare for several highway projects that will be getting underway in Broome County.
The scheduled work includes:
- Patching on East Windsor and Conklin Forks roads.
- Ditching operations on Hyde Street and Old Route 17.
- Milling and paving preparation on Smith Hill and Lewis roads.
- Guiderail repairs on various county-maintained roadways.
- Striping operations on several county and town roadways.
- Mowing operations will be performed throughout the county.
- Brush and tree-cutting operations along county-maintained roadways.
Broome County officials say the highway projects are scheduled to begin on Tuesday.
Contact WNBF News reporter Bob Joseph: firstname.lastname@example.org or (607) 772-8400 extension 233.
For breaking news and updates on developing stories, follow @BinghamtonNow on Twitter.
LOOK: Route 66’s quirkiest and most wonderful attractions state by state
PHOTOS: Scene at U.S. Capitol shows chaos and violence