Recipe of the Week: Stuffed Zucchini
1. Take a couple large zucchini's and slice them vertically, the long way in half.
2. Scoop our the insides of each half with a spoon, creating a boat and set the insides aside.
3. Combine about 3/4ths of the insides of the zucchini with a four tablespoons of olive oil, bread crumbs and 12 cherry tomatoes cut in half.
4. Mix and carefully place in zucchini boats.
5. Top each boat with part skim low moisture mozzarella cheese.
6. Place in the oven at 350 degrees for about half an hour or until the cheese slightly browns.
7. Take out to cool and enjoy!