Best Venues For A Wedding In New York’s Southern Tier & NEPA
I've been to a lot of weddings. Probably more than most people will ever attend in their lifetime. The reason? No, I'm not a wedding crasher. I have been a Mobile DJ for several decades, and many of my 'gigs' have been weddings and wedding receptions.
I've been to more wedding venues than I can even remember. Hotels, American Legions, VFWs, fire halls, barns, outdoor pavilions, backyards, high-rise buildings, tents, restaurants, and even a bowling alley. You name the type of venue, and I've probably been there as the DJ for a wedding and/or reception.
The Southern Tier has a lot of places that are perfect for a wedding and reception. And the choices continue to come and go, so I thought I'd ask on social media - "In your opinion (or experience), what is the best wedding venue in the Southern Tier of New York or Northern Tier of Pennsylvania?
Now, these results are just opinions from those who have been married at one of these places and/or have attended the event and were impressed enough to mention. Here are some of the places that guests and couples have enjoyed.
- Tyler V. - West Branch Angler Resort in Hancock. It is absolutely beautiful
- Aurea V. - White Hollow Acres! Beautiful view and great owners!
- Garrett W. - I think out of all the ones we have catered, I would pick The Homestead at Whitetail Valley. Our favorite venue yet. Good food, good people and good times!
- Ris R. - I got married at Pine Cradle Lake in Rome PA and it was absolutely amazing!
- Ally P. - Black Barn at Harvest Moon
- Penny D. - The Links at Hiawatha Landing
- Kendra M. and Tia G. - Beautiful Barn Venue
- Colin S. - Stonewall Estates
- Sheila G. and Teresa C. - The Barn At Red Rock
- Rachel P and Diana N. - White Hollow Acres
- Gould C. - Wild Owl Bistro (formerly Barron's Inn) Greene NY
- Kris K., Shane B. and Donald S. - Snow’s Hilltop Venue
- Jaime T. - Longacre Farm Weddings
- Jessica K. - The Homestead at Whitetail Valley
- Hannah R. - Owego Treadway Inn
- Carol L. and Hannah A. - Handsome Hollow
- Melissa W. - The Barn at Glistening Pond
- Jeff K. - Mountain Top Clam Bakes. The view is amazing, beautiful all around venue. The staff is amazing and they make every event personal. I have been a vendor there on many occasions and have not seen any venue run like theirs.
- Kristine M. - Roberson Mansion was absolutely beautiful for our wedding!
- ChucknBobbi M. - Longacre Farm Weddings
- Nicole L. - Fontainebleau InnNatalie T. Lisa B. Rosie H. and Astrid R. - Kilmer Mansion is amazing!
- James C. - Beautiful Barn Venue in Candor
- Hannah M. - Black Barn at Harvest Moon
- Danni Q. - Quarry Hill Farms
- Matt D. - The Orchard at Chenango Commons. Beautiful venue and great food
- Stephanie H. - Birchtown Weddings & Horse Events
- Chris R. - Cedar Lakes Estate
- Liz A. , Tiffany K. and Abbey P. - Snow’s Hilltop Venue
- Karina C. - Owl Barn
- Nicole S. - The Venue at Beagell Farms
- Jami A. - The Barn at Windswept Farm
- Denise C. - Alderson Valley Farm Venue
- Kelly S. -This is going to be subjective to peoples different taste. River Run Restaurant was mine and we loved it! Worked for non local and local people as well.
- BrianandAnnette H. - Botanical Gardens
- Jeff D. - Gilbertsville Farm House
- Sarah O. - Nathaniel Cole Park
- Dave M. - JOP
- Mary K -For a good old fashioned Polish/Slovak wedding I vote for the Polish Community Center