See Bad Company at the New York State Fair Wednesday Night For $1
Wednesday is the opening night of The Great New York State Fair, and that means admission is only $1.
What will the weather be like tonight at the fair? According to the Weather Channel, at 7 p.m. (Grand Funk Railroad show) it should be partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain and 79 degrees. At 8 p.m., when Bad Company takes stage, it will be partly cloudy with a 15 percent chance of rain and the temperature dropping to 77 degrees. Check out all the rock bands scheduled for this years Fair below.
Bad Company and Grand Funk are not the only two rock bands that will be visiting Syracuse Fairground this year. The fair will also feature:
- The Dropkick Murphys: Sunday, August 25.
- Blood Sweat and Tears: Tuesday, August 27.
- Vince Neil: Thursday, August 29.
- Theory of a Deadman: Saturday, August 31.
All those artists will be performing on the Chevy Court Stage which is free with the price of admission to the fair.
Other rock bands that will take the Experience Stage (also free with admission to the fair) include:
- Jackal: Saturday, August 24.
- Pop Evil: Sunday, August 25.
- Revolver (which I am guessing is a Beatles tribute band): Monday, August 26.
- 38 Special: Tuesday, August 27.
On Sunday September 1st at 6 p.m. it's a tribute to the boss with Born to Run, followed at 8 by the AC/DC tribute band Thunderstruck.