What’s Happening in Binghamton
Here is a list of events going on over the holiday weekend and beyond, along with info on how you can have your event listed on our community events blog.
- The Historic Owego Marketplace lights up the night, December 2nd from 4pm to 9pm with musicians, carolers, ice carvers, Santa, and fireworks at 8pm. Specials from merchants and restaurants as well. Learn more at owego dot org.
- The Holy Spirit Church Nut Roll Sale is November 27th at 360 Clinton Street, Binghamton. Advance orders being taken now through the 27th. Call 729-0069 or 798-9122.
- VFW Post 1536, at 932 Lockhart Street, Sayre, P-A, hold its Valley Dance, December 2nd from 7 to 11pm. Small fee to attend. Beverages, snacks and DJ provided. 18 and older only. To learn more call 570-888-0145.
- The Madrigal Choir of Binghamton presents “Lessons and Carols for Christmas”, November 26th at 7:30pm and November 27th at 3pm at the Church of the Holy Trinity, 346 Prospect Street, Binghamton. Visit madrigal choir dot com for more information.
- The Broome County Public Library’s Hungry Ear program will present two Christmas tales, November 28th at 5:30pm at the library. For more information call 778-6451.
Nimmonsburg United Methodist Church presents a free movie night showing “When the Game Stands Still”, November 28th at 6:30 pm at 918 Upper Front Street, Binghamton. Donations accepted.
- There will be a free team trivia night and Coats for Kids drive beginning at 9pm, Thursday, December 1st at Matty B’s on the corner of Prospect Street and Glenwood Ave in Binghamton. Donations of new or gently used coats will help keep less fortunate children warm this winter. There will also be a spin-to-win wheel, and a 50/50 raffle to raise money for Coats for Kids.
- Mom’s House annual Breakfast With Santa – presented by BAE Systems – is December 3rd from 8 to 11:30am at the Endwell United Methodist Church, 3301 Watson Boulevard, Endwell. Cost is 7-50 for adults; five dollars for ages 5 to 12; kids under 5 are free. Pictures with Santa available for 3 dollars, plus there will be live music, and a bake and gift sale.
- The JCC is holding their annual JCC Sports Fundraiser to support the Center’s sport’s programming at the JCC Stage Door Canteen, December 3rd from 7 to 10pm. Live music from Swing Street Station.
- The Round Hill Masonic Center is having an all-you-can-eat Roast Pork Dinner, December 4th from 11:30 to 1:30 at 430 East Main Street, Endicott. Donation ten dollars for adults, under 12’s are 3-50, under 5’s are free. Take out available.
- The Owego Apalachin Music Booster Club Annual Holiday Craft Fair is December 3rd from 10 to 3 at the Owego Apalachin Middle School behind Owego Free Academy.
- The Nimmonsburg United Methodist Church Holiday Bazaar is December 3rd from 9am to 3pm at 918 Upper Front Street, Binghamton. Decorations, gifts, hand-crafted items, jewelry and much more!
- The next Chenango County free rabies clinic is December 3rd at the Norwich Firehouse, 31 East Main Street, Norwich from 9:30 to 11am. Donations gratefully accepted. For more information call 607-337-1673.
- The Four County Library System Cybermobile will be at Saint Mark’s Episcopal Church, December 6th from 10 to 10:45am, and at various locations on December 8th. Call 723-8236 for the full schedule.
- The Harpursville United Methodist Church Holiday Bazaar is December 3rd from 9 to 2.
- The annual Village of Afton Christmas Parade is December 3rd beginning at 5:30pm. For more information visit The Friends of Afton Village page on Facebook.
If you would like to add your event to the list, let us know about it 2 weeks in advance. Fax us at 772-9806 or email@example.com