Social Media Sinks It’s Teeth Into Shark Week Drinking Games
Shark Week rocks. There are the hysterical “Snuffy the Seal” commercials, the attention getting campaigns on social media (well played Discovery!) and now, the viral Shark Week Drinking Games.
I have been fascinated with sharks since I saw “Jaws”. Sadly, I am not a fan of swimming anymore!
You can tailor it any way you want, but this is what I have dug up:
This is when you should take a drink, according to the original drinking game:
1. If someone is referred to as a “shark expert” — Take two sips
2. Drink if a shark becomes airborne. –Continue drinking until it’s back in the water
3. If someone speaks with an Australian accent– Take one sip
4. If anyone gives advice on how to survive a shark attack –Take two sips
5. When the “Jaws” theme music is played — Take three sips
6. If a shark attack is re-enacted — Take two sips
7. If someone dies — Finish your drink in their honor
8. If anyone gets submerged in a steel cage — Take three sips
9. If a shark is caught or trapped — Take two sips
Shark Week airs all this week on the Discovery Channel.