What’s Happening in Binghamton
The Broome County Humane Society will hold Woof-Stock this Saturday 1p-10p at En-Joie Pavillion in Endicott.
Woof-Stock will feature 5 local bands, food, beverages, merchandise for sale, face painting raffles, and animals to adopt. Tickets on sale at BC Humane Society or at the event/ Live Whale Stop with Kyle Mills from 2p-4p.
Here’s a list of community events over the next week
- The 18th Annual Nelcorp Make-A-Wish Open is June 13th at Traditions at the Glenn. Registration begins at 11a.m. … shotgun start at noon. For more information or to register in advance call 315-475-9474. Proceeds benefit Make-A-Wish Central New York.
- The Second Annual Shanon Kolb Nasoni Memorial Ride is July 16th with all proceeds benefitting Broome County Stop DWI. There will also be a blood drive, Doug’s Fish Fry, and a raffle. [I don’t have a location for this but have an email out to the organizer. I will update everyone if she gets back to me in time.]
- The First Presbyterian Church of Johnson City, 2 Main Street, Johnson City is holding a chicken barbeque on June 11th from 10a.m. until sold out. Half barbeque chicken is $5.25; dinners are $7.50.
- The Sons of Italy present “A Night at the Masquerade” June 11th beginning at 7p.m. at the Sons of Italy, Endicott. Silent Auction, dinner, drinks, photo booth, prizes and music. For more information call 723-7303.
- The Tammy Twitchell Crafts Foundation is having a multi-family garage sale at the Leonardsville Fire Hall, 11306 Mill Street, Leonardsville, June 11th starting at 9a.m.
- Nimmonsburg United Methodist Church, 918 Upper Front Street, Binghamton, is holding a rummage sale June 10th from nine to three, and June 11th from nine to two. June 11th also features a chicken barbeque from 10a.m. ‘till sold out.
- The Four County Library Cybermobile will be at Saint Mark’s Episcopal Church in Chenango Bridge on June 14th from 10 to 10:45a.m. and at the Endwell Firehouse June 16th from 8:30 to 9:30a.m.
- Binghamton Classic Films presents “Claudia” starring Dorothy McGuire and Robert Young, June 11th at 7p.m. in Titchener Hall on the SUNY Broome Campus. Suggested admission is three dollars; two dollars for students, seniors and members.
- The Friendship Craft Festival sponsored by the Church of Christ Uniting,
Richfield Springs is June 11th from 9a.m. to 3p.m. in Spring Park, Route 20 Richfield Springs.
- The first annual reunion for current and retired IBM Endicott workers is Saturday, June 11th from 10a.m. to 2p.m. at the Endicott History at Heritage Center, 40 Washington Ave, Endicott. For more information visit the IBM Endicott Employee Reunion page on Facebook.
- The Town Board of the Town of Conklin holds its regular meeting June14th at 6p.m. at the Conklin Town Hall, 1271 Conklin Road, Conklin.
- The Maine Endwell Central School District Board of Education meets June 13th at 7p.m. in the Staff Development Room, 712 Farm to Market Road, Endwell for a public hearing on the Smart School Bond Act Investment Plan followed by the regular Board of Education Meeting.
If you would like to add your event to the list, let us know about it 2 weeks in advance. Fax us at 772-9806 or firstname.lastname@example.org