Townsquare Media Binghamton Job Opening Could Launch Your Career
Media and Digital Sales Executive
Townsquare Media is looking for a dynamic sales executive to join our media and digital advertising team! You will be selling local advertising for our innovative stations & all of its platforms, plus programmatic digital advertising and website platforms that include development, SEO and mobilization of sites.
Are you Commission Driven? Have a sense of what it takes to win? If you want to grow professionally, can move at the speed of light and still have fun - Well then we want to talk to you!
- Prospect for qualified local and regional businesses; conduct thorough Customer Needs Analysis (C N A); present and close appropriate marketing solution campaigns. These campaigns may include any of Townsquare Media’s many assets for clients: Broadcast and Online radio, digital products such as display, streaming, loyalty programs, e-commerce, audience extension and digital marketing services.
- Leverage our live event platform through sponsorship and sales campaigns to new and existing clients.
- Make a high-level of new business calls, while creating new relationships with local and regional businesses in our area.
- Build custom high-quality campaign proposal plans. Work with local and corporate marketing teams to develop campaign support materials.
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets.
- Enter new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients.
- Follow accountabilities set forth by the Director of Sales to help guide you to success achieving monthly sales quotas consistently.
- Provide insight and value to executive management to shape the future of our organization.
- Goal oriented, a strong work ethic and a strong desire to learn.
- Previous sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge and experience with digital media.
- The successful candidate will be smart, curious, tenacious, entrepreneurial, independent, passionate, and enthusiastic, and work with urgency to meet deadlines.
- Accomplished at prospecting and qualifying, while conducting a high volume of in-person new business meetings.
- Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport, with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Associates/Bachelor’s business/marketing-related degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 weeks of PTO (+ 9 paid holidays)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Casual, high-energy work environment
- Opportunity for upward mobility
- Company provided laptop
- Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly contests
- Uncapped commission potential
- Company discounts
- Pet Insurance
- Time off for volunteering
- And much more…
Click below to apply: