The New 2015 Sex Survey is Out
Esquire and Cosmopolitan just released the results of a new sex survey, but it's less of a fun survey and more of a heavy handed, get sent to HR to sign your write up kinda survey.
Here are the ten most interesting stats:
1. If a male boss tells a female employee her haircut makes her look pretty, is it sexual harassment? 1% of women say yes, 3% of men said yeah.
2. If a female boss says a male employee's haircut makes him handsome, 1% of women and 2% of men say that's sexual harassment. So the big takeaway is . . . it's probably still socially acceptable to compliment someone's haircut. Time to suck in a sigh of relief.
3. 41% of women and 26% of men have seen a stranger flash them. But the survey didn't differentiate between a creepy old man in a trench coat or a girl going wild at Mardi Gras.
4. 1% of women and 2% of men say it's not okay for men to laugh at rape jokes but it's okay for women to. (Rape jokes, really??)
5. Who should initiate things when a couple has sex? 6% of women and 2% of men say the man. 2% of women and 9% of men say the woman. 93% of women and 88% of men say, "Who cares! Let's get it on baby!"
6. Most people who have sent a naked selfie were in a relationship with the person they sent it to, but 26% of men and 12% of women have sent one to someone they just had a crush on.
7. 7% of men and 1% of women have forwarded a naked selfie someone sent them.
8. Are you a feminist? Only 51% of women and 29% of men say yes.
9. Single men are more likely to experience sexual dry spells than single women. 32% of guys had zero sexual partners last year, 19% of women experienced the same.
10. Last but not least, if you found out the person you were dating was a registered sex offender, would you give them a chance to explain or just dump them outright? 52% of women and 67% of men would actually hear them out!