When To Consider Water Treatment
Water is mostly taken for granted. Yet, as beneficial as water might be, it can wreak havoc in your home. Rust stains, lime-encrusted appliances, spotted dishes and glassware, corroded plumbing can all be attributed to the power of poor quality water. There are easy solutions to prevent damages caused by poor quality water. Choosing the right company and products to treat your water makes the difference between being able to take your water for granted and tireless water headaches and problems.
When do you need water treatment?
- If you enjoy the highest quality drinking water
- If you have black, brown or orange staining around your faucets, sinks and toilets
- If you have white scaly residue on your fixtures
- If you have foul odors or tastes
- If you have over-dry skin or hair
- If your copper pipes turn green or you get pinhole leaks in your copper plumbing
- If you have bacteria or other contaminants in your water
- If your water heater, dishwasher, clothes washer and faucets have shorter than expected life spans