What’s Happening in Binghamton
The SUNY Broome Hospitality Programs Department's Third Annual Fall Fest. Is this Sunday November 20th from 1p-4p at the Broome County Regional Farmer's Market, food, face painting, hay bowling, photo booth, pumpkin decorating, pumpkin tic tac toe and more!
Please join us for SUNY Broome Hospitality Programs Department's Third Annual Fall Fest. This event will be held at the Broome County Regional Farmer's Market on Sunday, November 20th from 1p-4p 1:00 P.M. Students will be serving to-go meals and The SUNY Broome Hospitality Club will be working hard serving hamburgers, hot dogs, chili and chili dogs. face painting, hay bowling, photo booth, pumpkin decorating, pumpkin tic tac toe and more! Tickets and wrist bands for activities will be available for purchase at the door
Here is a list of community events going on around the Greater Binghamton area over the next few weeks.
- The 4th Annual Black & White Party to raise money to assist young adults with cancer is November 19th from 7 to 10pm. Music, food and raffles. For more information and tickets go to sean standing strong dot org or call 607-222-9341.
- Operation Christmas Child – a project of Samaritan’s Purse -- is collecting gifts for children overseas living in extreme poverty or affected by war, disease and natural disaster. For more information go to Samaritans purse dot org slash o c c.
- St. John School is having a Book Fair at Barnes and Noble in Vestal on November 18th and 19th. A portion of the proceeds will go to benefit the school programs.
- Sarah Jane Johnson Memorial Church, 308 Main Street, Johnson City, is holding their annual Ecumenical Thanksgiving Service, November 20th from 6 to 7pm. Free admission but please bring a non-perishable food item for CHOW.
- The West Colesville Fire Company holds its annual Thanksgiving Turkey Party at the fire stations, 1305 Colesville Road, Binghamton, on November 19th starting at 5:30pm. Donation at the door is five dollars. No minors allowed.
- The Broome County Public Library Beading Group meets November 21st at 5:30pm. The group is open to anyone interested in making jewelry. For more information call the library at 778-6451.
- The Historic Owego Marketplace lights up the night, December 2nd from 4pm to 9pm with musicians, carolers, ice carvers, Santa, and fireworks at 8pm. Specials from merchants and restaurants as well. Learn more at owego dot org.
- The Holy Spirit Church Nut Roll Sale is November 27th at 360 Clinton Street, Binghamton. Advance orders being taken now through the 27th. Call 729-0069 or 798-9122.
- VFW Post 1536, at 932 Lockhart Street, Sayre, P-A, hold its Valley Dance, December 2nd from 7 to 11pm. Small fee to attend. Beverages, snacks and DJ provided. 18 and older only. To learn more call 570-888-0145.
- The Madrigal Choir of Binghamton presents “Lessons and Carols for Christmas”, November 26th at 7:30pm and November 27th at 3pm at the Church of the Holy Trinity, 346 Prospect Street, Binghamton. Visit madrigal choir dot com for more information.
- The Broome County Public Library’s Hungry Ear program will present two Christmas tales, November 28th at 5:30pm at the library. For more information call 778-6451.
Nimmonsburg United Methodist Church presents a free movie night showing “When the Game Stands Still”, November 28th at 6:30 pm at 918 Upper Front Street, Binghamton. Donations accepted.
If you would like to add your event to the list, let us know about it 2 weeks in advance. Fax us at 772-9806 or firstname.lastname@example.org