What’s Happening in Binghamton
The Broome County Human Society will hold its 6th annual Duck Derby this Sunday July 31st from Noon to 4pm at the Holiday Inn Downtown Binghamton.
The Humane Society is hoping to sell 10,000 ducks and have them race down the river during this fun family-friendly event. proceeds from every duck adopted will go to The Humane Society to help care for animals in our area. More Info Click HERE
Here’s a list of community events over the next week
- Saturday, July 30, 2016 Family Enrichment Network will host the First Ever Binghamton BBQ Battle sponsored by Visions Federal Credit Union at Traditions at the Glen in Johnson City, NY. The event will run from 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm in the outdoor tent and patio area on the Traditions property.
- Take part in the Christmas in July 5K Run & Walk, Saturday, July 30th beginning at 9 a.m. at the Vestal Coal House. Proceeds benefit the Bandera Family Free Christmas Dinner which has provided Christmas dinners to the community for 27 years. Santa will be on site! Register online at Bandera 5 K dot event brite dot com, or print a form from the Triple Cities Runners Club dot org website.
- There is a benefit for Union Volunteer Emergency Squad member Kimberly Bosket, who suffered long-term injuries in a car accident, to help her family meet the financial burdens of her care, on July 31st from noon to four at the Endwell Fire Department on Country Club Road. Organizers are seeking donations to make raffle baskets, items to auction off, and or financial donations. If you would like to help please contact Debby Wagner by calling 725-5457, or by emailing bosket benefit at gmail dot com.
- The next “Rock and Roar” event at the Binghamton Zoo at Ross Park is July 31st from 2 to 4 p.m. featuring VooDoo Highway. The event is free. Donations are accepted.
- There is a roast beef supper, Saturday, July 30th at Thompson United Methodist Church, 586 Main Street, Thompson, P-A. Take-outs start at 4:30 p.m.; eat-ins at 5 p.m. Donation is eleven dollars for adults, 5-50 for children six to twelve, five and unders are free. All are welcome!
If you would like to add your event to the list, let us know about it 2 weeks in advance. Fax us at 772-9806 or email@example.com