What’s Happening in Binghamton
The Marshall Tucker Band headlines 'Rock in the Park' at General Clinton Park in Bainbridge this Saturday, featuring 3 of the best locals bands, gates open at 11a, show starts at noon.
Rock in the Park will also feature Woodshed Prophets, Wreckless Marci and Tumbleweed Highway before headliners The Marshall Tucker Band, event includes food, vendors, the Zoo Mobile, proceeds support the Chenango County SPCA.
Here’s a list of other community events over the next week
- July Fest hits downtown Binghamton all weekend with, arts & crafts, music, food and a 5K run on Saturday morning.
- There will be a rummage and bake sale held at North Fenton United Methodist Church. Join them Friday July 15th from 8am-1pm and Saturday July 16th 8am-11am.
- Due to the reconstruction of the Picciano building at UHS hospital, the Broome County WIC will be holding their Johnson City clinic on the 2nd Thursday of each month at the Sarah Johnson Methodist Church at 308 main street in Johnson City. Call 607.778.2881 with any questions.
- The Broome County Library Knitting Group will be holding their monthly meeting on Tuesday July 19th at 530 pm. Knitters of all skill levels are welcome to join, please bring a project to work on during the meeting. For more information please call Sherry Kowalski at 607.778.6451.
- The Broome County Library is searching for a resident of Binghamton to serve on its board of trustees. Board members must provide the best possible service to the community, act in good faith and adopt the rules and policies regarding the Library’s use. Those interested should send a resume and cover letter to Broome County Public Library Board of Trustees, 185 Court street Binghamton new york.
- The Jamboree Under the Tent with Orange Blossom Special Band will be held at the American Legion Post 1390 in Maine NY on July 23rd from 5-9. Cost is a 5-dollar donation with a 1-dollar discount to veterans with proof. The public is welcome.
- The Blueberry Bake-Off held at the Berkshire blueberry and Book festival on July 23rd is quickly approaching its deadline. With questions regarding specific deadlines please send emails to FCCBershire@gmail.com
- The western star #15 of Bridgewater is holding a Flea Market Saturday July 16th from 10am to 4pm at the western star building on the corner of US HWY 20 and Route 8. Vendor check in is at 8:30, vendors seeking more information or looking to sign up, please call Brian Twitchell at 315.839.5741
- Jewelry making classes will be held at the Broome County Public Library on july 16th at 2:30pm and July 18th at 6:30pm. There is no cost for the class but participants are asked to bring a strand of beads. To register please call the Library at 607.778.6451
If you would like to add your event to the list, let us know about it 2 weeks in advance. Fax us at 772-9806 or firstname.lastname@example.org