Recipe of the Week: Scrambled Eggs With Cheese and Hot Pepper Spread
I am trying my best to eat more in morning which is not the easiest task for me. I always have a protein shake but anything beyond that, I’m impressed with myself if I get that far. The other day, I had a ton of eggs in my fridge seeing as I can’t get up early enough to actually make them for breakfast. Instead, I made my breakfast the night before and reheated it in the morning.
1. Crack three eggs into a bowl and add 1/4 cup of water. Stir.
2. Add desired amount of shredded cheddar cheese.
3. Add one tablespoon of Hot Pepper Spread (I bought this from Wegmans) and stir in evenly.
4. Heat a frying pan and spray with cooking oil.
5. Pour the mixture into the pan and cook eggs all the way through.
6. Serve, eat, enjoy!
If you aren’t a fan of spicy, then I would recommend no pepper spread or regular pepper spread instead of hot.