Recipe of the Week: Scallops
I used frozen scallops for this so make sure they are properly dethawed before you get started.
1. Heat a deep bottom frying pan with two tablespoons of live oil.
2. Once oil is heated, place scallops in the pan.
3. After 3-5 minutes, add one clove of garlic, a tablespoon of butter, and 1/4 cup of white cooking wine.
4. Cover the pan, cook scallops until they are slightly light brown or cooked all the way through, whichever you prefer.
5.Turn the stove off and stir in a teaspoon of capers.
6. Serve over rice and enjoy!