More Little Facts That Make You Go “WTH??”
It’s that special time of the week when I toss insignificant, but fun little facts your way. They amuse, entertain, and will get stuck in your head like an earworm.
1. A snake’s head can survive for about an hour after being cut away from the rest of it’s body.
2. The music video with the most plays on MTV is…Sledgehammer by Peter Gabriel.
3. Up until recently, it was illegal to play pinball in Oakland, California. That ban was in effect for 80 years!
4. Mozart composed a piece of music called “Leck mich im Arsch” that roughly translates to “Lick My Ass.” remember…he was a kid!
5. Blood can be used as an egg substitute in baking and making ice cream because their protein compositions are similar. Here’s hoping it isn’t!
6. There is now a beach in France that has banned selfies.
Got any odd facts? We’ll take them and share it next week.