Holly Dagger’s Homemade Pizza on a Wrap
I really wanted pizza the other night but I'm trying to eat extremely well lately so I didn't want to order it.
I had some wheat wraps on hand a several other items so I threw some stuff together and made it work!
1. I laid the wrap out on a cookie sheet.
2. Spread desired amount of spaghetti sauce over wrap.
3. Top with mozzarella and sharp cheddar cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan and crack pepper.
Tomato Basil Pizza:
1. Spread the wrap on the cookie sheet.
2. Drizzle olive oil onto the wrap.
3. Slice tomatoes and spread them on the wrap.
4.Take the leaves basil leaves and spread them out over wrap.
5.Sprinkle mozzarella cheese, Parmesan and crack pepper over the top.
For both wraps, bake in the oven at 350 degrees until cheese is melted and the edges of the wrap are slightly browned. Enjoy!