Drink of the Week: White Peach Sangria
This sounded like the perfect summer drink, can't wait to try it!
Difficulty: Easy | Total Time: 10 mins, plus chilling time | Makes: 6 servings
- 1 (750-millliter) bottle Moscato d’Asti
- 1 cup peach nectar
- 3/4 cup crème de pêche (peach liqueur)
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 white peaches, pitted and sliced, plus more for garnish (optional)
- 1 lemon, cut into half wheels, plus more for garnish (optional)
- Ice, for serving
Combine all of the ingredients in a 2-quart pitcher or punch bowl and stir gently. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours. Serve over ice and garnish with fresh peach and lemon slices, if desired.
For more information on this beverage click here.