Drink of the Week: Blueberry Pie Martini
Blueberry Pie Martini
- 2 ounces Pinnacle Blueberry Vodka
- ½ ounce vanilla vodka
- ¼ ounce fresh squeezed lemon
- Crushed graham crackers for rimming glass
- Fresh blueberries or a lemon twist for garnish
- Rim a chilled martini glass with lemon and then dip in crushed graham cracker.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine blueberry vodka, vanilla vodka and lemon.
- Add ice, shake vigorously and strain into the rimmed martini glass.
- Garnish with fresh blueberries if they are in season or a lemon twist.
I can’t wait to try this! It sounds so delicious. Instead of a dessert, why not make a dessert drink for your guests such as this? Click here for more on this recipe.
Don’t forget to join us for the Taste of Home Cooking School coming to Binghamton University on October 29th. For tickets and information, click here!