Drink of the Week: Birthday Cake Shots
Birthday Cake Shots
- 1 ounce (30 ml) cake-flavored vodka (e.g. Pinnacle or Three Olives)
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) dry white cake mix
- 1/2 ounce (15 ml) chocolate liqueur
- 1/2 ounce (15 ml) half & half (10.5-18% fat cream)
- whipped cream (for topping)
- sprinkles (for topping)
- Shake all ingredients in a martini shaker with ice and strain into sprinkle-rimmed (optional) shooter or shot glass and top with whipped cream and more sprinkles.
One of my good friends has a birthday this week, so I thought of making these instead of a real cake! For tips and more details on this recipe, click here.
Don't forget to check out our cooking demonstration show, Taste of Home cooking school coming to Binghamton University on Tuesday October 29th! Click here for tickets and more information.