10 Google Interview Questions That Will Make You Feel Dumber
Want to get a job at Google? Let's hope you can think outside of the box! Each of the following 10 interview questions were featured in the book ‘The Google Resume: How to Prepare for a Career and Land a Job at Apple, Microsoft, Google, or any Top Tech Company’ , and each of these questions will make you feel like a complete fool.
via Business Insider:
1. Q: How many golf balls can fit in a school bus?
2. Q: How much should you charge to wash all the windows in Seattle?
3. Q: In a country where every family continues to have children until they have a boy. If they have a girl, they have another child. If they have a boy, they stop. What is the proportion of boys to girls in the country?
4. Q: How many piano tuners are there in the entire world?
5. Q: Why are manhole covers round?
6. Q: How many times a day do a clock’s hands overlap?
7. Q: A man pushed his car to a hotel and lost his fortune. What happened?
8. Q: You’re the captain of a pirate ship and your crew gets to vote on how the gold is divided up. If fewer than half of the pirates agree with you, you die. How do you recommend apportioning the gold in such a way that you get a good share of the booty but still survive?
9. Q: You are shrunk to the height of a nickel and your mass is proportionally reduced to maintain your original density. You are then thrown into an empty glass blender. The blades will start moving in 60 seconds. What do you do?
10. Q: You have eight balls all of the same size… 7 of them weigh the same, and one of them weighs slightly more. How can you find the ball that is heavier by using a balance and only two weighings?
Wait... what? Yup, I feel way dumber than I did before I read this.
[via Business Insider]